Accept guitarist Wolf Hoffmann will be releasing his second solo album, Headbangers Symphony, on July 1 through Nuclear Blast. The long-awaited follow-up to 1997's Classical, this new opus is an appropriate successor, as Hoffmann once again dedicates it all to the greatest Classical composers in history like Beethoven, Mozart and Tchaikovsky.
- Scherzo (L. v. Beethoven)
- Night On Bald Mountain (M. Mussorgsky)
- Je Crois Entendre Encore (G. Bizet)
- Double Cello Concerto in G Minor (A. Vivaldi)
- Adagio (T. Albinoni)
- Symphony No. 40 (W. A. Mozart)
- Swan Lake (P. Tchaikovsky)
- Madame Butterfly (G. Puccini)
- Pathétique (L. v. Beethoven)
- Meditation (J. Massenet)
- Air On The G String (J. S. Bach)
Hoffmann recently spoke with Metaleater in an exclusive interview where part of the discussion was focused on Headbangers Symphony.